Wednesday, November 13, 2013

WordPress 100th Post

First published on WordPress, May 2, 2013
After all the hard work, I finally made it to my WordPress 100th Post.

The Green Milestone – I DON’T BELIEVE THIS IS MY 100TH POST (… and many spams)
The Grandfather Law – I DON’T BELIEVE ANYBODY CAN CATCH ME (… and damn shiok)
The Graffiti Banksy – I DON’T BELIEVE IN GLOBAL WARMING (… and sinking down)

The Legendary Monkeys – See No Evil, Hear No Evil, Speak No Evil, Smell No Evil, Touch No Evil.
The Loser Monkeys – Throw Many Times, Throw Nobody Catch, Throw Non Stop, Throw Not Enough, Throw Until Shiok!
The Banksy Monkeys – Keep It Real. Laugh now, but one day we’ll be in charge.

Hands-On Green Matters

Recyclable #4, 2013
[ Memories of Nokia X3-02 Phone ]

Related
 One Free WordPress Year

No comments:

Post a Comment